Overhead Console AC Delete plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breakdown

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok gents,
After following the instructions on the sticky (holy crap I actually can follow simple instructions!!!) I installed my overhead console. (Pics are up in my other thread about my engine backfiring issue if interested in seeing)
My question is this- does anyone have a line on the AC-Delete plate for the overhead console? I looked around the JY when I grabbed the console out of the Tahoe, but couldnt find a truck that had a console without the overhead AC/Rear AC control. If anyone has one up for grabs, or can let me know where to find one hit me up, google has pictures but none for sale that Ive seen.

"Seabees Can Do!!"

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok gents,
After following the instructions on the sticky (holy crap I actually can follow simple instructions!!!) I installed my overhead console. (Pics are up in my other thread about my engine backfiring issue if interested in seeing)
My question is this- does anyone have a line on the AC-Delete plate for the overhead console? I looked around the JY when I grabbed the console out of the Tahoe, but couldnt find a truck that had a console without the overhead AC/Rear AC control. If anyone has one up for grabs, or can let me know where to find one hit me up, google has pictures but none for sale that Ive seen.

"Seabees Can Do!!"
I've got one pm me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Breakdown

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking for Black or Grey, either works. Coke- if yours is one of those, when I get back into port (Out to sea at the moment) on Friday morning, Ill hit you up via PP. Thanks guys!