Our fleet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
were they loud? i'm looking for new rears for mine and i've been reading up about those and some people were saying road noise was kinda bad

blue96

HANO Motorsports
Reaction score
Really, I dont know. Honestly, I never worried about it because is a mustang. They're supposed to be loud, obnoxious, uncomfortable and scare small children away. I have, however, read that they're noisy. I recommend you look at Nitto 555's or Nankang NS2's.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
im thinking the 555s....buddy had em and liked them.....i never gave it much thought either till i got the tires i got now and they seriously houl in the car at like 45ish.....over my pipes.....guess thats what ya get for $100 tires right

blue96

HANO Motorsports
Reaction score
lol we pay btw $180-200 for the 285/35-18s on the red car:
**edit: I just re-read your post.. Which tires do you have?**

You must be registered for see images attach

They howl on grooves concrete road but otherwise, I have zero complaints and most importantly: my wife doesn't either. They grip well!!

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Riken Raptors.....they're actually damn nice tires but they're loud....honestly thats the only complaint i have tho

You must be registered for see images attach