Our Ever Revolving Stock of 400's That I Part...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Any updates on the door panels?

Looking at $71 just to ship them. This isn't the first time UPS has been astronomical.

On to the next parts truck... This one is near and dear to me, as I built it 4 years ago and sold it for alot of money. I actually found it for sale on craigslist a month or so ago. Apparently it was in a pretty bad wreck a year ago and the current owner didn't have the motivation to fix it. So I picked it up for a parts truck. Everything on this truck is SUPER CLEAN, aside from the front drivers fender, hood, grille, bumper, suspension and frame. The bed is still immaculate.

You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
What do you generally get for a set of door panels?

We have so many of them, we've been trying to clear them out for $20 a piece, or $40 a set. I also have Escalade and Denali panels too.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looking at $71 just to ship them. This isn't the first time UPS has been astronomical.

On to the next parts truck... This one is near and dear to me, as I built it 4 years ago and sold it for alot of money. I actually found it for sale on craigslist a month or so ago. Apparently it was in a pretty bad wreck a year ago and the current owner didn't have the motivation to fix it. So I picked it up for a parts truck. Everything on this truck is SUPER CLEAN, aside from the front drivers fender, hood, grille, bumper, suspension and frame. The bed is still immaculate.

Awh man, this hurts to look at. I've got an obvious soft spot for ECSB K2500s, and as clean as that one looked, it makes me want to cry a little.

If you ever, EVER, wind up with your last black ECLB or your old Pewter ECLB and get the notion to part them out, I will drive out to Kansas and rescue them myself.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
$75 shipped, for the quad beam headlights, housings and mounting brackets.

All of these trucks we've parted, i've only come across one. And it's on the 17,000 mile 60/40 I swapped into my 90.

I can keep my eyes open.

Please do. Thanks.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Please do. Thanks.

Funny story... truck we just got in has a good clipboard.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Funny story... truck we just got in has a good clipboard.

Oh yeah, funny story for sure. Can I take it off your hands?

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
How do you get it out without damaging it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A Floor jack, a 12,000lb winch and luck. I actually threw a 4x4 under the drivers side lower control arm and literally idled the truck in reverse off of the trailer today.

Oh yeah, funny story for sure. Can I take it off your hands?

I'm not sure what i'd want for it, it'd have to be a decent offer to take it off of a good seat...