Our Ever Revolving Stock of 400's That I Part...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me try to get a quote in the next few days. I know the last time I shipped four Escalade door panels, UPS was astronomical.

Sounds good. I may have missed it but where are you located?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
How did you come to do this for money? Built up a substantial enough customer base to establish a market? I'm uncertain about buying a parts truck with a white bed out of uncertainty that I can unload enough of the truck to get most of my money back.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
How did you come to do this for money? Built up a substantial enough customer base to establish a market? I'm uncertain about buying a parts truck with a white bed out of uncertainty that I can unload enough of the truck to get most of my money back.

Both myself and my business partner have been in the OBS trucks for quite a while. So we had a good feel for the market. We've been doing this for four years now.

Our key to success is, undercutting the local salvage yards, keeping our overhead low and establishing a large repeat customer base who trusts us. In the four years we've been doing business, we've never had an unhappy customer, i've gone to some long lengths to make customers happy. That really pays dividends in the long run as 60% of our business is word of mouth and the other 40% is from the local classifieds.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
What's the chance you have a plastic lid/notepad holder for a 60/40 bench armrest/console?

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
do you have any 88/89 quad head lights?

shipping to 48858 michigan?

$75 shipped, for the quad beam headlights, housings and mounting brackets.

What's the chance you have a plastic lid/notepad holder for a 60/40 bench armrest/console?

All of these trucks we've parted, i've only come across one. And it's on the 17,000 mile 60/40 I swapped into my 90.

I can keep my eyes open.