Our Ever Revolving Stock of 400's That I Part...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
So funny when I re-read a thread and see my posts from almost year ago, already started on the junkyard portion with two trucks dedicated to parts and another on the way lol

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
You pulled a Taylor with the Ram; how long before a 400 takes it's place?:anitoof:
What was the deal with the K2XX?

I hate to say it, i've been a diehard GM guy my entire life. But after the way the issues with the HD were handled, i'm done with GM. I'll be frank, the new Ram is 4x the truck a newer GM will ever be. The 5.7 Hemi out powers and torques the 6.0 that was in the HD.

The HD had a misfire that two dealers couldn't fix, considering the truck was 19,370 miles into it's 100,000 mile powertrain warranty and I had these issues already... It wasn't my job to fix the truck.

Plus, the K2XX trucks are just very poorly engineered, the interiors are cheap and the body sheetmetal is paper thin.

I've had my Ram, for a few months now (bought it July 29th), it was brand new when I picked it up. Honestly it's the best truck i've ever owned besides a 400.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
So funny when I re-read a thread and see my posts from almost year ago, already started on the junkyard portion with two trucks dedicated to parts and another on the way lol

Man, I keep watching your HD thread, hoping you'll finally bring it home!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I hate to say it, i've been a diehard GM guy my entire life. But after the way the issues with the HD were handled, i'm done with GM. I'll be frank, the new Ram is 4x the truck a newer GM will ever be. The 5.7 Hemi out powers and torques the 6.0 that was in the HD.

The HD had a misfire that two dealers couldn't fix, considering the truck was 19,370 miles into it's 100,000 mile powertrain warranty and I had these issues already... It wasn't my job to fix the truck.

Plus, the K2XX trucks are just very poorly engineered, the interiors are cheap and the body sheetmetal is paper thin.

I've had my Ram, for a few months now (bought it July 29th), it was brand new when I picked it up. Honestly it's the best truck i've ever owned besides a 400.

That's a shame to hear, but you gotta do what's best,
My parents were interested in a K2XX for pulling our camper, but that's a **** load of money for a truck that'll only move once or twice every couple of months,

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Man, I keep watching your HD thread, hoping you'll finally bring it home!

I wish I had it already. It's just sitting with my name all over it! Add to that I still need to get my k3500 from the same town the HD is at. I have way too many things going on it seems!

----

Also, I find it ironic that a few of us own Rams as our newer trucks and 400s as the secondaries!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I wish I had it already. It's just sitting with my name all over it! Add to that I still need to get my k3500 from the same town the HD is at. I have way too many things going on it seems!

----

Also, I find it ironic that a few of us own Rams as our newer trucks and 400s as the secondaries!!
New chevys suck Imo and I'm a GM guy

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Another lamb to the slaughter, this time it's a 1994 K1500 Burb, good running 5.7, the 60E is smoked.

You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Suburban is mince meat and long gone now.

Next one into the shop, 1989 K1500.