"Old Red" 1994 K1500 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94OldRed

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the steering shaft swap. If you have a 94 or older and have some play in the wheel, I highly recommend it. It's pretty cheap, it's almost a direct bolt on and really does help. I don't know how well it works in a 95 and up, having an airbag and all.

94OldRed

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've posted any updates. The past 20k miles with the Whipple have been really fun, but I'm starting to get the LS itch. I'm hoping to start piecing together a 6.0 soon. I'll start posting pics once the parts start rolling in. In the meantime, the Whipple kit will get removed and it will go up for sale shortly. It was a fun experience as you don't see too many supercharged TBI setups.

GMT400FAN

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done!! Love that red! I've always wanted to put a whipple on my 454, some day......:)

JMiller

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it. I'm headed in somewhat the same direction. Staying with the small block though. Have you done anything to the interior?