Not quite a build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
Not a build but wanted to share.

I live off a three mile gravel/rock road. So after about ten tire patches and two used tires on my Cruze, I bit the bullet. Went for overkill. 215/65r16 BFGoodrich KO2s.
We have now given it the nickname power wheels.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
Lol that is awesome

Now just add some spinner hubcaps to it:anitoof:

Dude. That's just wrong. The tires serve a real purpose. I really liked them on the GMT800 suburban in the background. They are just more aggressive looking on the car than I imagined.

The stock hub caps have been rattled loose, or smashed by rocks. During the rainy season the road turns into a mud bog.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude. That's just wrong. The tires serve a real purpose. I really liked them on the GMT800 suburban in the background. They are just more aggressive looking on the car than I imagined.

The stock hub caps have been rattled loose, or smashed by rocks. During the rainy season the road turns into a mud bog.
lol I was just screwing with you, i'd do the same to my car if I had to deal with that. Atleast you know when it snows you'll be the only cruze still plowing threw piles of it.

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
Supposed to be getting snow in Denver tomorrow. Interested to see how it does.

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
Cool rally car, my friend! Tires should do well, depending on conditions. They should be plenty tough if you've had that many problems already. The experience I've had with those tires is they tend to plug up in wet clay and wet/heavy snow if you don't keep them spinning. Aside of that, regular ol' dirt, mud, and small rocks, probably the best all-around tire that remains very street friendly! :)