North Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elimontfort

Reaction score
New here just traded a 93 full size blazer for this. 116k miles, clean interior and 4x4. New tires and its bone stock. Had the valve covers off and it's clean seems to have been well maintained.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard looks like a nice truck, Where in NC are you? My folks lived in Morganton for a few years the Wilmington for about 20. Looks like a Dodge Lancer in the background

elimontfort

Reaction score
Welcome aboard looks like a nice truck, Where in NC are you? My folks lived in Morganton for a few years the Wilmington for about 20. Looks like a Dodge Lancer in the background
I live near Edenton. And yes that is a 56 Custom Royal Lancer with a 315 poly and factory A/C, its my wife's car I just get the honor of working on it. Runs and drives fine. The dually is pretty clean I took off that chrome trim they had put on and im looking for either some stock aluminum rims or a set of wheel simulators for it. The factory floor mats in it are in good shape just need a good cleaning and I was amazed on the condition of the dash not a crack in it.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recognized the lancer as a buddy had one a couple years ago His was a 56 custom royal also with the small hemi. Three tone paint two green colors with a white top

Reaction score
New here just traded a 93 full size blazer for this. 116k miles, clean interior and 4x4. New tires and its bone stock. Had the valve covers off and it's clean seems to have been well maintained.

Its a dually! Im so jealous lol

Reaction score
I live near Edenton. And yes that is a 56 Custom Royal Lancer with a 315 poly and factory A/C, its my wife's car I just get the honor of working on it. Runs and drives fine. The dually is pretty clean I took off that chrome trim they had put on and im looking for either some stock aluminum rims or a set of wheel simulators for it. The factory floor mats in it are in good shape just need a good cleaning and I was amazed on the condition of the dash not a crack in it.

I live in hendersonville nc. Near asheville

elimontfort

Reaction score
I recognized the lancer as a buddy had one a couple years ago His was a 56 custom royal also with the small hemi. Three tone paint two green colors with a white top
Yeah no hemi here I have thought about doing a hemi head swap on it but its not really worth it. I pulling the motor and trans soon to do a reseal on it.

elimontfort

Reaction score
How much did u pay? Does it have the vortec? Is it automatic?
If you think u got a good deal thats all that matters
Its a 89 with a automatic so no vortec. I didn't pay a lot for it. I don't wanna discuss on here what I got it for but it was way less than what I have seen on line with trucks in similar condition. It's a California truck I figured out by the extra cat on it. I verified it when I ran the car fax on it last nite.