New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm abt to order some new parts so I kinda need the old ones out, an this thing is pretty heavy compared to others I've looked at.
Could this be used for control arm bushings as well?

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
i bought an air hammer last time i did ball joints and havnt looked back since. It took less than 5 minutes get both the old lowers out with that. I hate ball joint presses with a passion.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Dremel 4000, new utility knife, couple little things. I didn't really need much this year. I had a Dremel and it was nice for small tight spaces. I didn't really NEED it persay but damn is it nice to have for small projects. And I really didn't have much of a list of stuff I needed for Christmas anyways. Being an adult I usually just go buy what I want or need when it comes up. So I had to spitball until I came up with a few things.

I also got more fire Dept emergency lighting equipment.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Dremel 4000, new utility knife, couple little things. I didn't really need much this year. I had a Dremel and it was nice for small tight spaces. I didn't really NEED it persay but damn is it nice to have for small projects. And I really didn't have much of a list of stuff I needed for Christmas anyways. Being an adult I usually just go buy what I want or need when it comes up. So I had to spitball until I came up with a few things.

I also got more fire Dept emergency lighting equipment.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit
What kinda light stuff did you get? Got a pic of the truck lit up??

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Home depot had there 20 piece Husky ratcheting wrenches marked down for Christmas so I bought myself those. Oh and I bought a hot staple gun to repair the dashes in mine and my wife's truck.

Cut the package up and used the wrench trays. It came with a canvas pouch to hang them on the wall but didn't feel like moving 20 things to make room for them yesterday. I will eventually though.

You must be registered for see images attach

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought a new Bluetooth obdII adapter for my Android. The typical old cheap eBay blue one finally fell apart awhile back. I also ordered a new torch head for my plasma cutter.