New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I bought the m12 hoodie through work a few days ago. Mainly for the 2 batteries and charger it came with. Now i can get that 3/8 cordless ratchet and rotory tool i been eyein as bare tools. Plus its a really nice hoodie.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I bought the m12 hoodie through work a few days ago. Mainly for the 2 batteries and charger it came with. Now i can get that 3/8 cordless ratchet and rotory tool i been eyein as bare tools. Plus its a really nice hoodie.

You'll be pretty upset with the power of the 3/8 ratchet. I bought one for the shop to use, it's pretty gutless.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
You'll be pretty upset with the power of the 3/8 ratchet. I bought one for the shop to use, it's pretty gutless.
yea i saw they only have like 35ftlb but itd still be nice for running nuts on and off. how do they feel? is it like some cheap plastic that would break if you tried to use it to break a bolt loose?

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
yea i saw they only have like 35ftlb but itd still be nice for running nuts on and off. how do they feel? is it like some cheap plastic that would break if you tried to use it to break a bolt loose?

The harbor freight one is pretty nice, and it’s built well enough that you can use it as a ratchet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I love my Snap-on creeper. I use it every chance I get.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it's not new but new to me. Got a ball joint tool from oriellys, one of the rentals but has lifetime warranty and with them being only 10 mins away if I need replace a part it makes it easier then going into town or going online.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it's not new but new to me. Got a ball joint tool from oriellys, one of the rentals but has lifetime warranty and with them being only 10 mins away if I need replace a part it makes it easier then going into town or going online.
I keep saying I'm going to buy one of those but haven't yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk