New to the site!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just bought this last Friday 9/10!
1990 SCSB 5.7L 5 speed
Power locks and windows
Completely stock never been touched! Got big plans for this truck. My very first truck was a 1990 SCSB 5.7L 5 speed. Messed up and sold it. 11 years later and i got me another one to play with!

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is my other truck!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice combo man, welcome to the site from the GMT400 staff!

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the truck with a known problem in the trans. It gave out on the way home so im pulling it out tomorrow. There is a cluncking sound coming from the trans and it wont go into gear. Well it will go into gear but will not go! Im hoping that the clutch just gave out, but i very much doubt it.

Big Mack Daddy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice OBS, I would love to find a RCSB with the 350 and a 5 speed but all I can find for a decent price is a 4.3 5 Speed. I like the NNBS but no offense but I absolutely hate black wheels.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love Black Wheels! But to each their own

Have not made up my mind on weather to go with a 2/4 or 4/6. LSX swap and eventually 10's in the 1/4 mile while being a street driven truck. Charger turbo I dont know yet but i got plenty of time to think about it. Im going to start on the wiring harness for the swap as soon as I get my "swap an LS motor into almost anything" book. I will swap a 4.8L or 5.3l/4L60 into it asap just because I will use as a daily for a while as im building the big motor and everything will be ready for the big motor

Last edited: