New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbt56

Reaction score
I got the PM from FSC, and like the idea of this OBS-specific site. I've only had my truck for a couple of months, now, but have had about 25 or so cars and trucks, as well as 4 or 5 motorcycles over the years.

I work at Flowmaster (going on 10 years in sales/tech), so can answer many exhaust-related questions you might have, with a practical bent, as well as a somewhat biased but honest point of view. I'm NOT politically correct, and apologize in advance if I inadvertantly offend anyone.

Here are a couple shots of my truck. It's a 305 Vortec with JBA headers, unknown-brand 'cold air' intake, 40 Series muffler and Bell Tech 4/6 drop.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy hell man. That truck is C.L.E.A.N. Anyways, welcome to the forum.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a CLEAN truck, i'm guessn alot of us from FSC got the invite. It was the 88-98-specific feature that pulled me in as well!

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
me too. i got the invite from arf lol
btw clean truck

Last edited:

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you very much for signing up! That truck is of my favorite body styles. Stick around I'm sure your knowledge will be much appreciated around here.