New to New Mexico.. Any good shops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlushFund

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just moved to Las Cruces from Florida.
I need to re-gear my C1500. Any recommendations for a reputable shop that can set up new gears and an eton truetrac?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I'm jealous, I miss NM! FL to Las Cruces is a big change lol
I lived in Albuquerque for about 4 years, I worked at Trucks Unique. It's a very good place as well as Accessories Unlimited - but I realize that's quite a haul for you.

I know of Truck Toys in Cruces, but I've never had any experience with them personally.

http://www.ttntinc.com/

SlushFund

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is very big change (apart from the heat). Although, no humidity is nice.
I was thinking I will likely have to drive up to Albuquerque , I'll give them a call.
Nice duramax BTW!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Thanks!
If you spend any time in ABQ and like offroading - check out Open Space. Take the Alameda/528 exit off I-25 north and go west, follow 528 through Rio Rancho to the top of the hill and turn left on Southern. It dead ends in the desert and there are trails as far as you can see, you can drive all day through the desert. I used to go out there every weekend!
You must be registered for see images

SlushFund

Reaction score
Thanks, I will check that out. Still getting settled in here and learning the place.