New to Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young-gon

Reaction score
I have been been thinking of doing a LS swap for a bit now. Looking for some advice/tricks.

Have a 1993 rcswb 4X4, and a 2003 k2500 that I took tease out of during hunting season.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Have read so many different threads and posts head is spinning. I have dirty dingo mounts and flowtec LS headers for swap so far. I plan on motor and tranny ( have to get new input shaft for the 93 T-case).

My biggest hurdle wis the wiring. Was is the easiest way to do it? Buy complete harness or splice and build one. Is there any other things I need to get to do conversion (sensors/adapters)?

I want to have EVERYTHING I need, as truck is a daily driver and don’t wanna be without while waiting for parts.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome and as a member whose been sitting back an reading all abt the Ls swaps an watching plenty of videos, also thinking abt swapping. Wiring was one of the things that held me back but after taking a step back and looking through all the info I'll be doing my own. As long as you mark each wire and know where they go and which wires you won't need it'll become less cluttered.
I'll tried to find one of the vids that helped with info.

Young-gon

Reaction score
Welcome and as a member whose been sitting back an reading all abt the Ls swaps an watching plenty of videos, also thinking abt swapping. Wiring was one of the things that held me back but after taking a step back and looking through all the info I'll be doing my own. As long as you mark each wire and know where they go and which wires you won't need it'll become less cluttered.
I'll tried to find one of the vids that helped with info.

I am leaning towards doing my own as well. If I source out a good diagram and just dive in, I assume it’s not as overwhelming as I think (a lot of wires!).

Need a fuel pump (what fuel lines are guys running)

Got Ford Windstar E-fan to install this weekend.

I live in Alberta, any tuners up her who can delete VATS for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This guys vids helped make sense of the wiring pretty good
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media