New set up for my 95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i decided to change the exhaust on the 95 in an attempt to quiet it down. It was run as follows; headers, high flow cats, dynomax flow-x muffler, then turned out in front of the passenger side tire. It sounded real good, just too loud, couldent hear the person next to you talking. The new set up is as follows; headers, h-pipe, high flow cats, cutouts, thrush chambered mufflers, then tail pipes over the axle, and last a set of glasspacks as resonators before it comes out from under the bed behind the tires. It is a little quieter outside, but is a world of difference inside the truck.

This is how it sounded before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhvCrm68Y1w

This is the new setup. Also some pics. I welded it all up till the rear axle and the shop put the tail pipes on for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF3J3RMtiIU

You must be registered for see images attach

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The old sound was a bit too loud for my taste but that new sound is PERFECT !!!!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
So much better. I love the sound that resonators gave my truck! And welding the system like you did before it went on the truck, makes for way better welds. PITA when it's on the truck to get to the top of the pipes. Good job!

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Off topic, and probably stupid, but how would one go about setting up a gauge setup like that? I really like the look of that more than the stock look.

Sorry for the stupid question... Still young and learning!