new rims and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I knew you wouldn't rub the frame I meant rub the body it looks close and them being wide looks like it would rub the backside of the fender turning.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i havent notice any rubbing yet...i might go flex some in the ditches by my buddys house out in the country to see how much more im gonna have to trim the fenders

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's awesome man, I would have thought they would rub just normal road driving.gives me more hope to run 35's on 10's with a body lift only if I ever get one LOL.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's awesome man, I would have thought they would rub just normal road driving.gives me more hope to run 35's on 10's with a body lift only if I ever get one LOL.

i am already trimmed a bit though to fit the 36s when flexing...and i still needed to just a hair more in a few places because i still rubbed

so you can just be prepared to do a slight bit of trimming...esp on the front bumper..i had to trim that just to drive around

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
definitely ties everything together and looks flippin mean!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys

ive wanted wider tires and black wheels for a long time now....now that they are on it looks awesome!

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good man! Get that alignment straightened out so you dont ruin your nice new tires.