New project/tow pig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Bag brackets arrived on Friday but am having trouble removing the bolts from the helper bags as they are spinning. Moved onto the cab lights and got those wired up last night.
You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I had to move my bed off of my lift last night so set it on the truck and took a few pics.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Bed is just sitting on the frame so I decided to install the LED marker lights on the tailgate and install the new bumper today.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is looking awesome man, keep it up. Did you buy the tailgate lights new? If so where did you find them? I looked and looked and couldnt find them for mine.

also what are the wheels actually off of, I like them alot.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Truck is looking awesome man, keep it up. Did you buy the tailgate lights new? If so where did you find them? I looked and looked and couldnt find them for mine.

also what are the wheels actually off of, I like them alot.

Thanks, I did buy them new from superbrightleds.com here's the link

https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...x-leds-and-chrome-base-pigtail-connector/603/

As for the wheels they are Alcoa's that I searched forever for the rears were off of a chevy dually and the fronts came off a Ford with the right bolt pattern but the hub size was bigger so I'm running hub centric rings up front.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Alignment done last week and she's on the road, had to get the brand new drums I put on when I did the brakes over a year ago turned down. The whole truck was shaking when I applied the brakes, its all good now. Just getting used to driving it and working out a few more things. I can say I need overdrive, this Turbo 400 and the gearing I have feel like I have 4:10's out back lol!

One1999Chev

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alignment done last week and she's on the road, had to get the brand new drums I put on when I did the brakes over a year ago turned down. The whole truck was shaking when I applied the brakes, its all good now. Just getting used to driving it and working out a few more things. I can say I need overdrive, this Turbo 400 and the gearing I have feel like I have 4:10's out back lol!

My rig shakes when I apply brakes, what did you do to remedy? Turn the brake drums down? Can you explain?