New (Old) GMC from CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnB

Reaction score
Previous trucks include F150, C10, and several Toyotas and Datsuns. Here's my latest ride... a frame-off restoration of a 1990 GMC C1500 (Sierra SLE) with original 5.7L, 700R4 automatic with 104,000 miles. A one-owner Massachusetts truck, always garaged, and REALLY taken care of (owner was GMC truck salesman). Some of the key restoration components... K&N cold air intake, Accel spark plugs and wires, Pacesetter headers, Walker Y-pipe and catalytic converter, Gibson cat-back SS exhaust. Front-end has new uppers, idler, pitman arm, wheel bearings, and upper ball joints. New front disk brakes (drilled and slotted rotors, calipers and pads), rear drums and cylinders, and new SS brake lines. Bilstein shocks front and rear. New gas tank with SS fuel lines. Frame and undercarriage sand blasted and painted with Rust Bullet Automotive and Black Shell. The first picture was taken in September 1989 when owner picked up new truck. The second picture is how she looks now in my driveway (original paint!!).

You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Very nice, very clean truck.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony