new member with a bagged 95 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckindude95

Reaction score
whats up everyone, my name is jeff from illinois and i drive a bagged 95 silverado. some of you might recognize me from gmfs forum. heres some pics of the evolution of my truck from when i first got it from my dad till now.

pretty much bone stock
You must be registered for see images attach

3inch lift with 32's

4/6 drop with stocks

4/6 drop with 20's

bagged with 20's

shaved doors and tailgate

LILMAN

Reaction score
How the hell did you keep that paint so clean out in Illinois? That thing looks good.

MSR5150

Reaction score
Did you shave the handles yourself? I de-badged the emblems on my tailgate a while back and it left three holes. I filled them as a temporary fix, but I'm debating having my tailgate done around the same time as the line-x.

truckindude95

Reaction score
How the hell did you keep that paint so clean out in Illinois? That thing looks good.

the truck has only been in about 5 or 6 winters, so it's still really clean.

Did you shave the handles yourself? I de-badged the emblems on my tailgate a while back and it left three holes. I filled them as a temporary fix, but I'm debating having my tailgate done around the same time as the line-x.

yes, me and my dad shaved the door handles.