New member from Indy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fubarud

Reaction score
Hey all, new guy here from Indy.

Truck is a 1996 K1500 4X4 with the 4.3. I think it's a Cheyenne. There isn't a W/T decal on the tailgate. It's automatic with cold A/C and it's got the bench seat with rubber floors and manual windows.

Either way I've had it for about a year and have put a good deal of work into it as it's pretty clean, well taken care of and adult owned. I've replaced all the front end steering components including pump & gearbox. All new brakes all around. New tires. Fuel pump & rusted fuel lines. Full tune up and all the fluids changed. I replaced the solid back glass with a slider. Replaced the tail lights, front turn signals & reflectors (hazy and sun bleached)and painted the grill. Replaced the 4wd front diff actuator with the Dorman upgrade so it engages and disengages quickly. And I changed some other sensors and parts here and there.

On the body I replaced the cab corners and rockers and fiberglassed over some bottom door rust. I Herculined the bottom of the truck and sprayed the underside. Should buy me quite a lot of time before I have to deal with rust again.

I don't plan to do much more to it, runs and drives like it's 1996 again.

You must be registered for see images attach

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Super clean!! It's more than likely a Cheyenne, the W/T was even more base with a crappy headliner and other trim pieces missing that a Cheyenne would have.