New Member From Central Il.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thedood

Reaction score
Hello. Been lurking and doing some reading so I thought I would join. I have a 95 k1500 that I am currently using as a daily driver but will soon be using only as a road trip/camping and excursion vehicle.

The truck is in decent shape. Someone has replaced the rockers and coated the lower part of the body with bed liner. Motor and tranny have been rebuilt. The truck currently has the type of issues one would expect on a vehicle with 206,000 miles. I am going to be rebuilding much of the front suspension and steering. The transfer case is also leaking.

I will leave most of the truck stock but will be upgrading components when necessary. My goal is a solid, reliable truck with decent power as well.

I look forward to meeting folks and learning what I can.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello. Been lurking and doing some reading so I thought I would join. I have a 95 k1500 that I am currently using as a daily driver but will soon be using only as a road trip/camping and excursion vehicle.

The truck is in decent shape. Someone has replaced the rockers and coated the lower part of the body with bed liner. Motor and tranny have been rebuilt. The truck currently has the type of issues one would expect on a vehicle with 206,000 miles. I am going to be rebuilding much of the front suspension and steering. The transfer case is also leaking.

I will leave most of the truck stock but will be upgrading components when necessary. My goal is a solid, reliable truck with decent power as well.

I look forward to meeting folks and learning what I can.
Welcome aboard.