New member and some pictures of my lifted Silverado!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I am new to this forum so I figured it was a good idea to post some pictures of my 98 Silverado. I just finished up the lift last week, did all the work myself. So far I love it but am having some alignment issues, hopefully that works itself out. I haven't cranked the torsion bars at all yet, I just put them back to the way they were before and I didn't install the AAL. So technically it is a 4" lift right now. Anyways...It has....
295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT
16x8 Raceline Renegade 6
6" Rough Country Lift(installed as a 4" right now)
Bilstein 5100's
Billet Grill
New Headlights

Made it a completely different truck IMO. I couldn't be happier. I need to install the AAL though to bring it up in the back. Not bad for a 193,000 mile truck. What do you guys think???

You must be registered for see images attach

AND the Before and After...

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well..the truck had 193,000 miles with almost EVERYTHING original. The shocks were shot, ball joints, etc. After installing this I can honestly say that I think it rides and drives better then before. It is a little stiffer but I would prefer it to be that way anyway. I love it so far but have only drove it a couple of days so far...

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It makes me miss my black 98 but I had a lot of body damage so it didn't look near as good.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that is nice. I am really thinking hard now on whether I want to switch to a chevy grille.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Nice truck, its looking really good!!!

@DirtyHick42, where was your sig pic took at, that looks really familiar...

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amazingly clean truck esp for all those miles. Post more pics and stick around!