New member - 98 Cheyenne 1500 Stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joker72z

Reaction score
I have just joined so I can hopefully gain more knowledge in learning how to modify my newest truck purchase. It is a 1998 Cheyenne 1500 Stepside with a 5.0L Vortec and auto trans. Original paint but has a new grill and lights just added along with the factory grill I will be painting to match the body color.

I have owned a few trucks but this one is going to be something a little more than stock.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard ,your truck looks good, is it from Canada? Do you plan performance mods or appearance?

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Nice lil shortbox there. Even sports the original exhaust which isn't rusty! Noice.

joker72z

Reaction score
Eveready,
It was always a double headlight truck. The truck originally came from the New York area but ended up here in Ontario. I am about 45 minutes north of Toronto and as Bob L asked, I am hoping to do some mods for appearance such as lowering the truck a little, tint and maybe wheels down the road. It's a 2nd vehicle so it wont see many miles.