new look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
mmm dam good looking truck man....just another one that makes me want to sas my truck even more....esp since you did yours for under a grand

The only reason I did it for under a grand is because I found a guy on craigslist that had all the parts necessary for the swap except a machined knuckle and a draglink. He sold his truck and didn't wanna sas his burb so I picked it up for $700.

looks great man, whadya ever do with the rollbar scrap it?

love the stance and that front bumper.

The rollbar is in pieces in my backyard. Like I said before you would have to weld it back together.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dam you got a hell of deal on that stuff then..i wish i could find a deal like that....most axles i find are at least 500-600 bucks

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol not a problem for me now since we got a welder. Before we didn't have one. Shipping wouldn't be cheap being heavy though LOL. Like I said before though man if you don't want it get me a price shipped and I'll see what I can do.