new look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I ditched the IFS and went SFA.
It is an oru bracket kit with ord crossover steering. 2.5 inch superlift springs, dana 44 and the same 37s.
Yes it is pretty much the exact same setup at drew but I have less than a grand into this with everything.

You must be registered for see images attach

Not even fully flexed and it is eating the fender.

And yes right now it is a fancy 2wd until I get both my axles regeared

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Lucky *******! Mine will be SAS eventually, probably the same set-up. Looks good, keep us updated if you change anything as far as the kit goes.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
looks sweet. i have been wanting to do this to mine but it is 2wd and i think the cross member will be in the way. could you possibly post pics of your cross member and diff. i think on 4wd the cross member is shifted forward to give room for the diff.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Lucky *******! Mine will be SAS eventually, probably the same set-up. Looks good, keep us updated if you change anything as far as the kit goes.

Right now the plans are to take this leaf packs are make some hybrids out of em and try to get the front about 1.5-2 inches higher and get the ride a little stiffer.

looks sweet. i have been wanting to do this to mine but it is 2wd and i think the cross member will be in the way. could you possibly post pics of your cross member and diff. i think on 4wd the cross member is shifted forward to give room for the diff.

I can try and take some for you but if you look at drews thread he has some pictures that might be what your looking for. But you could always cut the crossmemeber out and fab one up.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?1102-Project-SAS-Tow-Rig

awesome,,hows the ride?

Pretty ****** right now. When I first got it done it was very last minute that I finished and then had to drive 80 miles that night up to college. The exhaust was still open manifold at that point and ended up melting the passenger shackles and spring bushings so it rides decent but not where i'd like it to be. Plus I still haven't put my shocks on.

Nice work man, looks great!

Now get some pics of that beast on some trails!

4 wheel drive needs to happen first. But hopefully it will be by the 3rd week of october for a wheeling trip.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice dude looks good.

your running open manifolds? :lol:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mmm dam good looking truck man....just another one that makes me want to sas my truck even more....esp since you did yours for under a grand

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks great man, whadya ever do with the rollbar scrap it?

love the stance and that front bumper.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
thanks for the link. found out that the cross member is different along with the ENTIRE front frame. i guess i could make a new support and mount it closer to the front but then i would have to hack my frame, which would involve pulling the motor and front clip. this is my DD so i really can't have it down for that long. might take a closer look later and try to pack it all in two days. thanks for the help though, appreciate it