new lightbar and backrack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i figured i would just bump this thead instead of making a new one

i got a good deal on some leds a while back and finally got a chance to put them on so heres a couple pics and a quick vid

You must be registered for see images attach

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
I like the setup you have.

Are you gonna wire the LEDs into the turn signals, or have them just normal?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the leds are set to flash side to side...if you click the first pic its a vid of them right after i got them on

and if anymore lights do go on my truck they will be on the backrack/toolbox or behind the grill in the front...but i doubt any more lights will be added....but i did order more strobe units and power supply to put in place of the halogen flashers in the lightbar

my plan is to eventually find a decent plow with small mounts so i can still use my truck offroad and still plow with it

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
smoke what lights??

there isnt really any point to smoke any of those strobes or leds...they are supposed to be bright and visible as possible

im hoping to pick up a decent used plow sometime this winter so then i will have a legit reason for all the lights