new lightbar and backrack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well since some people are interested in some pics of my backrack and lightbar i will post them up

and i guess i will through in a pic of the gf with the truck too...

You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is a quick vid i took a lil bit ago...got the strobes and flashers wired to some toggle switches and relays for now until i get my full switchbox so i can wire it all up then

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not a fan of amber lights or ons like that and all but looks good. Love the truck and stance. I think for me I'd like it better with offroad lights, like round or rect. clear ones more for driving. Looks like a volunteer firefighter, police, or wrecker to me with amber lights, wrecker for sure lol. If that's what ya like though looks good. Nice fab work you do it or buy it? I'd like to fab a light bar, more like a roll bar or bed rail mounted roll bar lookalike for mine out of some round tubing. I aint that great though, new to welding, no bender etc.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks pretty good man, get ya some leds for the bumper holes. i think that would go well.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys...so far i love it...and i just got my switchbox for it today so i can actually wire it all up for good

i dont need any offroad lights on it really because i have hids in highs and lows and its like daylight with all 4 on at nite in front of me for like a mile ahead...so if i cant see with that i dont need to be driving....lol

the rack is a backrack brand with brackets to hold the lightbar....

i like flashing lights and the work lights will be nice on it too

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks good squeak, lots of progress. Like others have said, I'm not a fan of the ambers either, but if that is what you like, than you executed it pretty well.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep i love them....i took a quick lil vid tonite of it at nite after i got it all wired up to the switch box......its hard to tell really just how bright this thing is though

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
phatspeed jr?

na just kidding man, it does look well done, and is bright as hell.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not where near phatspeed....this is the only light on the outside of my truck that isnt required lights besides my cab lights

and it lite up the area around it prolly 1/2 mile or so