New Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Got me a fuel door. Its got a litttle rust on the back but itll still be alot better than what was on it.
Sanded down-
You must be registered for see images attach

Primed

4 coats of primer, 4coats of paint, 4 coats of clear later
Its still pretty glossy, i put the last coat on about 10 min ago so well let her dry and slap it on! More pics comin at some point lol. Itll probably stick out like a sore thumb because the truck is dirty af. Weve been getting alot of rain lately and the wide wheels sling **** everywhere.

Also handles should be here next week sometime.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Much more gooder, now for the caps and handles. Found out my grandpa threw a jug of hydraulic oil in my toolbox and it dumped so i gotta clean that out before i throw it in.

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good.

I am going with black and red on my 88.. right now bumpers are chrome :(. but bought it that way and they can stay chrome for a while.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Moar loud
Check.

They were rusted out on the backside and kinda flopping around anyway. I just replaced them with straight pipe until i get the $650 around for long tubes, 3” pipe, and a magnaflow.

Last edited:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Had a nice day today soo
bed caps off-check
Toolbox cleaned up and in- check
Hitch on- check

Found a different bumper today for $45, nice chrome and one small dent so ill pick that up tomorrow or friday.

Last edited:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
door handles and new vent visors will be here tuesday. i guess i bought some weird vent visors that are taking forever to ship and the handles are with them.