new here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys im new to this site just thought id post up pics of my truck...its soon to have all new paint(same color) and custom tune ... thinking bout a 2" bl on top of my susp. lift with 36's on 20's wat cha think???

its a 98 z71 with keys,AAL,and 315's
You must be registered for see images attach

this is with my buddys 20's...getting some in near future

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what kind of door handles do you have on that thing?
btw: nice looking rig man. that maroon is awesome.

Reaction score
Really nice truck you got, I like the look with no emblems and pin striping. I know you where already asked but what kind of door handles are those? Run the 36's with the 20's and get some pics of that up!!

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really nice truck you got, I like the look with no emblems and pin striping. I know you where already asked but what kind of door handles are those? Run the 36's with the 20's and get some pics of that up!!

thanks guys .. the door handles are just covers that are already colrmatched wen i bought the truck..im gonna keep them on there cuz wen i get paint done the bumpers,mirrors and bowtie will be color matched as well....and yeah i really want to run thaat setup with 36's on 20's! but that will be a while until finances allow :(

Ray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Real good looking truck man. Welcome to the site.