New Guy from Southeastern MA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LS6rally

Reaction score
Over the years I've owned 5 of these GMT-400 Trucks and have loved them all. my favorite was my 95 ECSB that i bought in 2006 from the original owner with 102K miles. unfortunately i got a job 45 miles from home, and couldn't afford to feed it gas at $4/gallon. since ive had cheaper beater for work around the house/yard. i sold my C1500 SLE ECSB a few months ago as it was so rotted, i just couldn't see spending the money. i bought that truck for $600 and had it for 3.5 years. sold the 454SS Wheels for $400 as well.

Anyways i came across the site as I'm attempting to buy a 96-00 (99-00 Preferred) Crew Cab truck. they aren't cheap or easy to find, especially when a diesel is out of the question. so ill keep looking and saving my money, but looks like there is a ton of info here for when i have a question on making one my own..

My 95 when i got it (i added the billet grille)
You must be registered for see images attach

After wheels/tires and a few other small mods
You must be registered for see images attach

i dont have pics of the beaters, they never really were anything. mostly cheap rot boxes that i could ise for a while to do work and not lose money on.