New guy from KS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larson_22

Reaction score
Bought my GMT400 Last November after selling my f150. Needed an upgrade and am in the process of building this one up. Currently in the process of swapping an AC into it and building a flatbed. Near future will be going to body shop to replace rockers, fenders, hood, and a driver side door to be rust free and straight as well as a paint job. Bought with 174xxx and felt it was farely low for this year model as compared to most. Strong running with the nv3500 behind it. Once the 305 goes if it ever does a 350 vortec will take its place with a few modifications. 3" body lift on it now and only reason I went with that was to get away from changing front end angles and wearing parts out faster. Has a new front end balljoints pitman arm idler arm etc coming soon. Only issue thus far that needed to be repaired was leaking oil cooler lines and I just deleted that and run an old school adapter.