Need pictures of 8" wide wheel with 4.5" backspace

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought some raceline renegade 6 wheels for my 98 Silverado 4x4. I took them home to test fit them and they look like they are going to stick out quite a bit. I will be installing a rough country 4" lift before I put the wheels on. They wheels are 16x8 with 4.5 backspacing and I will be putting 295/75/16 hankook dynapro m/t tires on them. I Would like to see pictires of any kind of wheel looks with the 8" width and 4.5 backspacing. I really don't want them sticking much past the fender so thats why I am trying to get an idea of what they will look like. Also, I would rather see something with no wider of a tire then 295 or 11.50 because it would give me a better idea that way. Pictures from the front, back, and looking down the side would be great. Any help is appreciated!

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures I really need to know before I get the tires mounted on them. I have been searching for the past two days and haven't came up with much. I have found a few pictures but most are with 9" wide instead of 8. Any help is appreciated!

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no pics other than 315s on a 16X8 and 285s on stockers, but i would say to expect about an inch outside the fender. cause mine are about 1.5 outside the fender in front. you might find a couple pics of mine that might give you an idea in my album

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well look at it like this a stock wheel has like 5-5 and a half inches of backsapce and is like 6-7 inches wide depending on which wheel you have. I'd measure and see, but basically just add about 2 inches to it or so, like measure out 2 inches or more from your tire.

The backspace is roughly an inch difference so that puts it out an inch, the width is roughly an inch maybe 2 wider then stock, so that puts it out yet another inch or 2, and depdning on what size you got now and go with for tires can add even more, just look at the tread and section widths and compare them, like on summit's website or maybe tire rack. That will get you close.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
glfirefighter144 how can I see some of your pictures? You have a cardomain or photobucket or anything?

EDIT: Nevermind didn't realize you have a photo album on here.

Last edited: