Need help on alignment issue!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just installed my rough country 6" lift. It is only installed as a 4" right now because I didn't put in the AAL and didn't crank the keys at all. I have 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT on 16x8 renegade 6 wheels. I took it in to get an alignment and the place said they deal with lifted stuff all the time and they have the good laser alignments. Well I picked it up and it looks to me like the camber is off. I told them that and they said it is exactly where it is suppose to be. It drives down the road great and don't have any problems there, I just don't want the tires to wear wrong because these are too expensive!! What do you guys think??

You must be registered for see images attach

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
It does look like the camber is off. Its like they did the alignment and then cranked it.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sometimes in order to get it to drive straight they have to set the tires "wrong" its a battle between looking/wearing right and driving proper. I would ask for the printout.

Also you truck is definitely cranked to 6" or more those arms are pretty steep.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sometimes in order to get it to drive straight they have to set the tires "wrong" its a battle between looking/wearing right and driving proper. I would ask for the printout.

Also you truck is definitely cranked to 6" or more those arms are pretty steep.

Well the truck is going back in tomorrow morning for them to look at it again. I will ask for a printout then. As for it being cranked, I am the one that installed the lift I marked and counted the threads on the bolts and I put them back exactly how it was completely stock.

Here are some picture of the CV angles.....

Here is a picture of the key...

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
definitely looks cambered to me, but in the second pictuere it doesnt seem as bad... i still think its going to wear the outter edge of your tires quickly

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score
Let us know how you make out today, it really does seem off a bit. As for the crank, those CVs seem pretty good to me. I bet you have easily another 1.5" if you want.