need a new muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright my Flowmaster original 40 has a few exhaust leaks and i cant stand the tick in the exhaust anymore. Over all i am happy with the sound and the low pitch "rumble" it gives off. However, i am looking for something that gives of a good low pitch aggressive rumble like i have but want it to be a little louder with out sacrificing quality. I dont want a ratty snappy pop. I have a single in dual out set up im open to all brands of mufflers

On a second note i dont believe it is a miss but at idle it it has a tick echoing every few seconds would that be caused by the exhaust leak?

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
dynomax ultraflow, made out of stainless steel, deep and menacing when you stand on it. nice deep idle sound.

GMC97

Reaction score
I have a Dynomax Bullet on my truck (P/N 24222), sounds good to me. Not to loud but loud enough to know you have something and very little drone. I may change it up soon and go with the Carven "R" series muffler.

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
Glasspacks or summit racing single chamber ftmfw. Best 2 exhausts ive had glasspack was the best

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=12288

You must be registered for see images attach

Magnaflow SS 3"inlet dual 2.5" outlet, I'm assuming you have a 94, I have this muffler on my 05 and my 02 sierras, I have the same on my 95 Chevy aswell but it's just single and single, sounds amazing on all my trucks, I swear by magnaflow, I won't use anything else, been using them for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
http://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=12288

You must be registered for see images attach

Magnaflow SS 3"inlet dual 2.5" outlet, I'm assuming you have a 94, I have this muffler on my 05 and my 02 sierras, I have the same on my 95 Chevy aswell but it's just single and single, sounds amazing on all my trucks, I swear by magnaflow, I won't use anything else, been using them for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compare the Jones Muffler MF2288 to the Magnaflow. $50 vs $120