Mystery bumper/guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thank ya and I know lol it's just now if I go to ranch hand.com they don't have the one with that bar across the top and that's really the one I prefer

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never seen a gmt400 ranch hand with the bar across the top.The ranch hands on my 06 and my wifes 03 both have that bar but neither the grille guard or the full bumper I've been looking at getting for my 98 have it. Maybe the one on the truck in your picture is a 99-06 bumper he somehow fitted to his obs.

Reaction score
I could custom fabricate something similar if you are interested. Message me if so. Thanks.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
You may want to call them and ask about the bar across the top. Maybe it's an option? I bought this one for my 2017 a few months ago and had to call. At the time they didn't have it listed on their site, but there were two different designs for the middle bars and also the option for forward collision/parking sensors.

TxVortecNoob

Reaction score
Check out tactical armor group in Kennesaw, Ga. They build bumpers just about any way you want and they're stronger, lighter and cheaper than ranch hand stuff. They have so many different styles and options it may take you hours to decide what you want and fill out the order form. The only drawback is the wait time, which is sometimes as long as two months. I'm sure you'll be happy with what you get though. I'm 100% convinced that the bumper I had them fab for my 2001 Dakota crew cab 4x4 saved my life when I missed a curve in thick fog one night and hit a huge oak tree at around 40 mph. I only paid $700 including shipping, and people were always asking me where they could get one like it. Good luck.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out tactical armor group in Kennesaw, Ga. They build bumpers just about any way you want and they're stronger, lighter and cheaper than ranch hand stuff. They have so many different styles and options it may take you hours to decide what you want and fill out the order form. The only drawback is the wait time, which is sometimes as long as two months. I'm sure you'll be happy with what you get though. I'm 100% convinced that the bumper I had them fab for my 2001 Dakota crew cab 4x4 saved my life when I missed a curve in thick fog one night and hit a huge oak tree at around 40 mph. I only paid $700 including shipping, and people were always asking me where they could get one like it. Good luck.
Pretty sure they're out of business