My wifes 94 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your wife's 94 with your ladder rack and ladders? lol Just kiddin'. Good looking truck, welcome to the forum!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I look at other trucks and think, my 97 still looks fresh. That is the true sign of a true classic. IMO these trucks are the best looking truck GM ever built. A good paint job, makes them look new again. The body lines and styling is just about as good as it gets, IMO.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I look at other trucks and think, my 97 still looks fresh. That is the true sign of a true classic. IMO these trucks are the best looking truck GM ever built. A good paint job, makes them look new again. The body lines and styling is just about as good as it gets, IMO.

On facebook a few weeks back when GM was posting a photo of every truck per decade, I saw on one of the comments that GM responded to calling these trucks "A timeless design" and I completely agree!

Chevy man 88

Reaction score
nothing better than sitting beside a new chevy thinking my truck has been paid for 25 +years now !!