My Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTT_99

LOUISIANA BORN AND RAISED
Reaction score
Tahoe looks good bud. My grandfather drove a little car. Yours drove a lifted 2 Door.....NICE!!!

loudz71

Reaction score
yeah i was going to say....you prob have the coolest grandpa ever if thats what he drove hahaha. mine drives a mini van. just a bit of an off topic question for you though.. what other mods are involved with the 1.6 rockers? it seems like it would give you a bit of a boost in performance but i have not thought about 1.6 rockers on a stock cam and heads. is it a good mod to look into?

Not sure. I'd think you could run 1.6 rockers with a stock cam and heads. I'd like to get a chip burned before I run them though. I might buy Vortec heads when I buy rockers. That won't be for a while though. I wanna take care of the hood first. I got a stock hood I'm going to paint I think, or I might just buy a Cowl Hood. And I wanna get sub's in it first too.