My Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loudz71

Reaction score
Well, some of you might know that I bought my grandfathers 2 door, but if not, here's some pictures. I bought it Tuesday, today was the first nice day we had around since owning it. Not sure what my first mod's will be, thinking HID's, Sub's and some performance stuff (Tune, plugs, wires, 1.6 rockers?). Tell me what you guys think.

New wheels and tires are not an option right now, but are planned. Tires are almost new, so I'll just keep it how it is.

You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really nice dude. didnt you have the red gmc ext cab before?

and yeah we you can wheels and an m/t tire will help out a lot.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
How old is your grandpa? That thing is bad ass haha

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i was going to say....you prob have the coolest grandpa ever if thats what he drove hahaha. mine drives a mini van. just a bit of an off topic question for you though.. what other mods are involved with the 1.6 rockers? it seems like it would give you a bit of a boost in performance but i have not thought about 1.6 rockers on a stock cam and heads. is it a good mod to look into?