My Street Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock Hard Concrete

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a build thread so I wont bore yall with the deets.

You must be registered for see images

TravisR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That engine bay looks clean! I'm not a fan of the running boards or the mud flaps on 2wd trucks. Otherwise I dig it.

Rock Hard Concrete

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That engine bay looks clean! I'm not a fan of the running boards or the mud flaps on 2wd trucks. Otherwise I dig it.

Thanks man. Im not too fond of the running boards either but they are nice for cleaning my boots off before i get in the super clean interior.

And the mud flaps are built into the hitch but im not super opposed to getting rid of the hitch entirely.....

mountie

I sold my '88 C2500 to a happy guy in Germany
Reaction score
Your truck is a variation to my'88 C2500. Hey, I noticed you haven't upgraded your Master Cylinder to a 2002 Tahoe version. Try it.. you will like it.

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really nice looking truck!

The tire size really sets this truck off. With being at the factory height it still has a great stance and presence.

I also have a rclb and I’ve been debating about lowering it but I really need to start with some new rubber. Would you stick with the same size tires again?