My stock but modified GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Stock rims/wheels/suspension for now but that should be changed up pretty soon.
Over the last year or so that I've owned it I've:
*Swapped in a lower mileage 5.7L
*Swapped in a 14B SF
*cleared lights and corners
*new headunit
To come in the next 6 months:
*3/4 ton springs
*Ford keys
*GMT900 17s and 285s
*spray-in bed liner and low pro toolbox
*new tails
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
butch, you ever think about debadging, it makes the truck look cleaner, also a body lift is cheap, i would do that before i bought tires

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I dont know about debadging because my paint really isnt in that good off shape, im getting tires/rims for cheap and I already have the springs sitting back.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
i found a body lift for my oobs for 110 so you should be able to find one for this fairly cheap, then you can atleast not look as stock

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
when I do the keys/springs, ill take the steps off, it should look quite a bit different, if I dont like it I might do a body lift but then ill have to buy 35s

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
now why are you swapping to 2500 springs

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
since when I tow or put anything in the bed greater than 100lbs it squats like a ****, I got them off a parts truck we had so its a cheap fix

1996 yukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
springs will be good, but as far as swapping out keys/bars, i believe that the only good upgrade would be the GK bars from 3500s or the rough country bars (pretty much same thing). the ford keys dont do anything that our stock keys wont do, atleast for our trucks. those are more beneficial for nbs. really nice lookin truch though, with just taking off te steps it would look even meaner

Bama2door

Reaction score
springs will be good, but as far as swapping out keys/bars, i believe that the only good upgrade would be the GK bars from 3500s or the rough country bars (pretty much same thing). the ford keys dont do anything that our stock keys wont do, atleast for our trucks. those are more beneficial for nbs. really nice lookin truch though, with just taking off te steps it would look even meaner

Good advice, I wish I wouldn't have put ford keys on my tahoe because you get just as much lift out of the stock keys...