My old Comanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk wat it is but I love mini trucks like these, they're fun to drive. That thing is clean. What's the miles

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk wat it is but I love mini trucks like these, they're fun to drive. That thing is clean. What's the miles
It is a 88 , one of the elusive 4x4 comanche SWB that was still in solid nice shape. Not beat or banged or dinged up, Interior was as clean as outside. Six cylinder five speed.
I put this truck on Ebay not expecting much and the bids went bonkers on it. A guy in AZ bought it and I never met him, truck sat in my yard about a month or so until he got a transport truck by to get it. I have seen plenty of Jeep MJ's but few nice swb with all the options that were not beat and abused.

littlemlittle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Head over to comancheclub.com it's a great community.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very nice. Its in grate. I really like the new Jeep Gladiator. Maybe I will buy a used one in a few years, when my 4 Runner has seen better days.