My Obs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its a 1993 Stepside 4x4. The motor, trans, rearend, cab, and rear body have only 50,000 original miles. I bought the truck and the frame was completely rusted out. I purchased a 98 frame from the salvage yard and went from there. Everything on the truck is new except for the wheels and interior. The motor is a 4.3 and runs awesome. I love these trucks. Let me know what you think.
What it looks like now..
You must be registered for see images attach

What it was when I started

Paint..

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice job, the hard work paid off! What's your future plans for the truck?

I like the "stock" look but with a few minor mods if you know what I mean. I deffinetly want a set of wheels but am unsure of what to get. A beefier set of tires would look good as well. It currently has the W/T grille but im upgrading it to the 94+ with hids. I would like a mild built 350 in the far future, but for now I need the 4.3 with fuel mileage. With the mods I have done to the 4.3 it holds its own surprisingly well against my buddies 92 5.7.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice job man, I especially like that you did all that work at you're only 18 years old. I'm assuming you painted it yourself as well?

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did not paint it myself. My dad did that. He has painted cars and everything in between for 40 years. But other then that. I did the rest by myself with some help from dad.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Either way I'm impressed man nice work that is a beautiful truck. I love my long bed but there's just something about a stepside.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya. I was a fan of the stepside for the longest time. Then I owned a 2wd 1500 6ft fleetside and loved that. But know I fell in love again. haha