My New Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LMB1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow!

You basically pulled off what half the people on here wish they could do!

Or me at least.. lol

Boston88

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I enjoy every minite behind the wheel, the ZR2 was ok and in nice shape but didn't have the power that I wanted. My other registered vehicals go MUCH faster and smoother but the truck is great for a rainy day trip to work sideways around corners.

You must be registered for see images attach

Boston88

Reaction score
I have done a little ;) more to the truck this summer. The Holley MPFI system was acting up and needed to be updated....so I did an LS swap to a 2004 LQ9. It is stock exept for the Pacesetter headers (GMT-800 that fit perfect) and is bolted to the 5 speed. I redid the harness myself and even moved the ECU location back inside the firewall like the original. The whole project took about 3 months but i took my time. Makes the truck even more fun to drive and should be factory reliable, we will see.

Again, many of the issues that I had to overcome were solved by a search here on this forum first. Thanks for the info
If anyone is going to do a swap and has a question how, ask away

Boston88

Reaction score
Haha sweet, I just picked up an 04 ls to.
Will you be adding Ac to the truck?

No, No AC on the truck and it came off the motor easy. The compressor had its own brackets and belt. If its too hot to ride the bike I take the Impala. The truck is for the rest of the time - bad weather, winter, and truck stuff (hauling, towing)