my new truck....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10ac

Reaction score
my new project!!! 1996 chevrolet k1500 z71 5.7 v-8 95k miles im the second owner.

Attachments

• truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 47
  • truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 36

10ac

Reaction score
really wished it were a fleetside! i dont like stepside. only thing i dont like. so if anyone in the so cal area wanna trade beds...let me know!!! lol. thanks.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good looking truck what lift is on it? also thems 10 inch wide wheels right? tire size?

body lift and crank right?

same lights I been trying to do on my 88, just never bought the corners or the headlights yet.

10ac

Reaction score
dod stickers mine. government contractor for navy and marine corps. lil bit more about the truck. i added the headlights 8 pc set. the lift is 3" body w 2" lift keys and 1 1/2" blocks in rear. rancho hydraulic shocks all arount. just did all the work this past weekend. also added all new ball joints and energy suspension upper and lower control arm bushings. gotta get the magnaflow muffler and tip added this coming weekend. the wheels are 15x10 and on 33x12.50 bfg all terrain. also gotta install the big bore steering stabilizer this weekend. ill get better pics up soon. thanks for all the comments yall. things i wanna do to it soon are to paint the bumpers and front grille black. also... add 4" steel cowl hood, add a good suspension lift, and GET A FLEET SIDE BED!!! LOL

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks good. And I like a completely blacked out truck and don't like a lot of chrome but thats just my opinion