My GMT800 build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I haven't really done much other than drive it. I did order some new tail lights last week, not sure if I'm going to like them or not. Other than that, everything else will probably get put on the back burner til after Christmas.
You must be registered for see images attach

The Duramax, however, is getting dropped off this week for some things.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love what you've done to the silver truck so far. Just needs some more aggressive meats and it'll be set. I'm getting my 2014 ready to sell as we speak to get one similar.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've been trying to get better at painting with light with little luck. A friend of mine helped me take these over the weekend. I wish my truck would have been cleaner.

I won this grill on eBay for $11, and also bought a new style Z71 emblem for it. I wasn't sure I'd really like it, but I think it turned out pretty good. You can also see in the pictures I replaced the OEM third brake light with a smoked LED light.

I also put switchbacks in the turn signals that are ridiculously bright, I love them. I will have to take a video of them.