My GMT800 build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm an LED junky, I swap everything out. lol I had a woman in the Whataburger drive thru a while back comment "Wow those lights sure are bright in there!"

One of my friends says I drive a tanning bed on wheels LOL

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
So I started painting my mirror caps I got off Amazon a couple weeks ago and finally got them on today. I also removed the front emblem and painted the red GMC letters to match.

I'm not crazy about how the GMC logo turned out... It looks faded for some reason. I'll probably end up repainting it at some point. The mirrors aren't perfect, but unless you're up close to them and looking for it - you really don't notice any imperfections. They look damn good for me painting them, I suck at that stuff!

You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I forgot to post this I guess. I've been looking at underseat storage boxes for a while - and they're expensive as hell!! Even just the cheapest shell that sits beneath the back seat was around $170.

I found this on Craiglist. GM locking storage box. I found it online, it was originally $340. Got it for $25!!

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice score for sure. You have definitely taken that truck from pawpaw status to a very tastefully modified truck. Only way it could be any better would be if it was a true crew cab.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Thanks!
Yeah I tried to buy a low mileage crew just before this one but someone beat me to it. But honestly I don't mind the extended cab at all. I rarely haul people - and you can't get the L33 in crew cab.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Thanks!
Yeah I tried to buy a low mileage crew just before this one but someone beat me to it. But honestly I don't mind the extended cab at all. I rarely haul people - and you can't get the L33 in crew cab.
Crew cab or not, there's no denying that's a sexy truck. I love what you've done so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
So I took off work at lunch yesterday and made a trip with the dog to San Antonio and back. Got home about 10pm, pulled in my shop and put these on. lol
$850 for wheels, tires & lugs. Tires have about 10k on them but still look great.