My first OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

William L

Reaction score
For now I think that's it. The truck is a Chevrolet so I'm thinking I want to go back to a Silverado grill. I like the 92 Silverado grill.

DirtBag

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a great looking truck! I wouldn't change much if it was mine! I've always been a fan of the red/grey combo.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Looks great! I don't see too many ECLB dualies around my area. In addition, every 454 I see I'm jealous of, I need one!

MRAJB

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Truck. I've got steps on my CCSB, and I hate them butI think the "running boards" saved the rockers on my truck as there is zero rust. All the grime hits the aluminum boards. So they are going to stay.

William L

Reaction score
Nice Truck. I've got steps on my CCSB, and I hate them butI think the "running boards" saved the rockers on my truck as there is zero rust. All the grime hits the aluminum boards. So they are going to stay.
The steps are absolutely functional I just dislike the look. I want to look into a powered step that will fold up and out of the way, but it has to be a solid design being that I'm a pretty big guy.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice looking dually. Note on the power steps though, depending on who they're made by if any rocks or mud get on em they don't fold all way back up an will most likely hang half way down.

William L

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Something I will have to consider because my property is muddy part of the year