My first love

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I had a coworker who has over 200 acres of land, mostly woods. There are trails that you can drive on with 4wheel. There was this one spot that I thought was his land, but had a big fence up, but just enough room to squeeze my truck past. Kept going for a while, then accidentally completely buried it in a bog down to the frame. Called my coworker, told him where I was, and he said that I was on state land, ooops. Luckily I went out the next day and got it out before anyone knew.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
When I lived down there, I was told, for however accurate it is, that the land is private, but was deeded to the city for recreational use. It was undeveloped in the 90's, it's still undeveloped now, i was just out there with my cousin last fall.

An open gate is an invitation? Lol, I'm unaware of anyone being hassled, we never were when I was a kid, and did some thing's out there that were less than respectful. What I do now is carry a trash bag and pick up some trash, if anyone questions me, I tell them that's what I was doing. I also don't do stupid thing's like sit in a mud puddle in what's obviously a road for Grandpa to haul his fishing boat or get to his camper, and power brake my truck in 2WD to get that #mudlyfe look lol.
Hmm I'll have to go check it out. I'm past that #mudlyfe phase and I just want a dirt road that leads to an open field where I can camp. But flooring it in 2wd is all I was able to do the few times I have gotten it muddy
You must be registered for see images attach