My cool 94 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mycool94

Reaction score
Here's my 1994 5 speed 5.7 GMC/Chevrolet k1500! 311,000 miles on body and unknown on everything else. Just about everything in the engine bay and underneath the truck was replaced 5-6 months before I bought it. Truck has 0 rust. No rust anywhere at all!
6" Rough Country suspension lift
Newer style chrome grill
New headlights and corner lights
LED turn signals
LED third brake light
6000k HID low beams
6000k LED high beams
35x12.50 BF Goodrich tires
18x12 -44 offset Moto Metal MO962 wheels
Bushwacker replica fender flares
Newer style mirrors

My next plans are to get the truck painted white and maybe do a newer style gray interior swap.
and of course to keep her maintained!

You must be registered for see images attach

mycool94

Reaction score
Yes it's hard to believe the miles! It must have been parked in a garage and kept clean most of it's life.

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
wow that's clean. My 91 is just over 298k and I've got more rust than a country well lol

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Yea rust sucks ass. Its annoying as hell working under the truck with an impact and all of the rust falls in your face.

Truck looks amazing for that many miles. How come the color change? Just tired of the brown?

mycool94

Reaction score
Yea rust sucks ass. Its annoying as hell working under the truck with an impact and all of the rust falls in your face.

Truck looks amazing for that many miles. How come the color change? Just tired of the brown?

Honestly just have a super sweet spot for clean white k1500's! lol