MY CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been talkin to smith for a couple months now im planning on buying all the front end from his truck except the front diff. his truck has stamped control arms as were mines the cast. so when i break **** like the cv's, brakes and hubs ill have spare parts. I would love to have my truck set up like the seal but not wanting to put that much money into it at this point. thought about the 15in.boggers but kinda worried b/c the streetlock wheels are 16x8 dont want to push it too much. and a couple more pictures....
You must be registered for see images attach

about 6 months after i bought the truck from my brother. frontbumper,winch,streetlocks,and 295/75/16 hankook RT03 m/ts,honda 450, 2in.lift, triangle atv snorkel, with stock 2500 wheels with 265/75/16 hankook m/t

truck with pop up camper

NOISEMAKERS running off of 140psi. co2 oba

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
my 15" wide boggers have never been on any other rim but a x8 and i DD'd it forever

good idea snatchin up all the ifs parts, what gears on plannin on running? smiths 538s?

Last edited:

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea gonna get the front 5.38 from him, probably order the rear and an arb air locker because my limited slip is acting up now thanks

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sell me those street tires on the cheaps when you lift it :) how do they ride on the highway?

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the toyos. they ride real good they measure a true 35in. and 13in wide. should be lifted by the end of June! the tires still have atleast a 1/4 inch tread if you still want them u pay for shipin and toss me a little extra and their yours!!!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wheres your tailgate :) Nice truck.

Detroitpower

Reaction score
man i love your truck.... Too bad smith didnt sell me his lift like he said he was going to.

jshawag12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats those little things below the HVAC controls where the stock cd player usually is